Monday, April 12, 2010

that Kentucky Jelly tastes NASTY!

Tshirt time. Good news - you can order a wicking shirt for $18 or a regular shirt for about $8ish. These are men's sizes - let me know what you need ASAP. I need all sizes by wednesday morning at the latest. Check your name on the shirt to make sure it's spelled right. Did I miss anyone? I ted g really going? Should we find out if he wants a shirt? What about bannister? Tell me. Tell me.

Here's the design:



This is the wicking shirt



That is a horse jumping over the Louisville skyline. Because we are like horses jumping over a city - which reminds me of my favorite haiku:

A horse jumps over
the fair city Louisville
we are so tired

5 comments:

  1. very cool, I can't wait. In case you forget what I texted you, I want a wicking shirt in mens small. thankya much

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I'm going to take a normal (non-wicking) shirt in a small, please! And since I still owe you $20 from the 15k run (don't let me forget), I am now in debt to you 28ish dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put me down for 1 non-wicking shirt size small please! Thanks Shelby
    -Amy Walker

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyone know about Ted? I guess I should just call him.

    ReplyDelete