Monday, March 15, 2010

I signed up

Even though Karen said the race was hilly, I signed up for Saturday's Ramble into spring. Gross. Jaymeson, too. Anyone else? I know there are many thinking about it. The next weekend (27th) is the Y's spring run, too. I'm thinking about the 15k if there is anyone else who wants to do it.

How is everyone doing? Scared? Feeling great? Have mono?

T-shirts: Amy made a good point and that is that we'll be getting wicking shirts from the actual race - so maybe we race in those and get cheaper matching shirts for after? Or would you rather pay more and get a wicking shirt? I need your feedback.


4 comments:

  1. Katie D. is running the McKendree Ramble on Saturday..see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. i'd like to move forward and make a t-shirt quilt. I'm getting overrun w/t-shirts.

    2. I like the whole giddy up thing...but it doesn't matter...if we run in the race shirts that's fine .. or whatever is comfortable for us that day. either way.

    3. I just don't want to get lost in the 15K people who are there. I do plan to run w/my camera/phone and water pack I think.?? not sure.

    I think i will stick to the 10K for saturday...but will see how I feel...

    let's go run somewhere fun again...soon.

    ReplyDelete